Thursday, March 15, 2012

THESE ARE THE BREAKS....

Breaks are a good thing. We all need to hit pause button once and a while. Breaks give you a chance to miss things. Breaks give you a chance to think. Breaks give you a chance asess. They give you a chance to recharge. When you are constantly "on" you tend to loose focus and it shows in your work. Everybody deserves a break. During my break from you all I've been working my 9 to 5, being a Daddy/Husband having a blast with my angels and I started managing a rock band. I have been exposed to some of the dopest creativity over the past few months and my juices are flowing again. I have to get them out and what a better way than to share in a post. So welcome back I promise it all will be worth the wait....

Peach and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment